Saturday, March 15, 2014

In Love With My Tea Tree Shampoo!

I feel like my hair changes with the seasons. In the winter, my scalp feels dry and tight, and in the summer, my hair feels dry. I feel like I can never keep a steady shampoo that I can use year round throughout the weather changes. It all came to a halt when I was looking around Trader Joes with my mom a few months ago. I would have never thought Trader Joes had a beauty section. Knowing me... a beauty section at any store is just something I refuse to pass up. That's where I saw it- Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle shampoo. Before you think "Shampoo? From Trader Joes?!" let me give you some background. Since Trader Joes is known for selling natural and organic foods, I thought the shampoo from there would be the same way. I looked at the bottle, and I was right. It contains all organic botanicals and no sulfates. Sulfates are bad for your hair! Sulfates strip your hair of its natural oils and can actually make your hair look dull and dry. Sulfates are just not beneficial to your hair whatsoever, so avoid please! (Shoot for sulfate free conditioner as well.) Sulfate free is the way to go. 

Tea tree is amazing for your hair. It naturally cleanses your hair of dandruff and promotes beautiful hair, so it's a must. It leaves your scalp feeling tingly and refreshed after you use it... it feels like it's really working. Ever since I started using Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle shampoo, my hair has felt noticeably softer and my scalp is less prone to being dry and having dandruff. Most tea tree shampoos on the market are pretty pricey, that's why I fell in love with this shampoo. It was only $4! Straight from Trader Joes, "All of these refreshing products are made for us with organic botanicals, including tea tree oil, peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, and thyme. Their scent is energizing, and their effect on your hair and skin is rejuvenating." 
Make the change for your hair and switch to all natural, sulfate-free products. Your hair will look healthier and so much more beautiful! 

Tea tree & happy hair,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment