Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blush Me Up! Favorite MAC Blushes

Winter time is here (obviously... it is currently snowing outside my window) and nothing completes a perfect look without a hint of pretty blush. Having a paler face in winter is hard-- you can't put on too much bronzer or foundation without it looking like too much. It's always important to not make your face too tan or too dark compared to your skin tone. Always go with lighter face colors so it looks as natural as possible. When it comes to MAC cosmetics, I have found two blushes that have satisfied me for my skin tone in both summer and winter. These colors are so easy and simple. Especially on any skin tone. Lo-o-oveeee.

First, I love MAC Melba. Its a slight mix between peachy and coral with hints of pink. It is matte, so there aren't any shimmers. Love this for a pretty natural look. 

Next, I adore MAC Peaches. This is more for summer time, because it is more on the peachy side (more peachy than Melba). It has a pretty tint and gives a nice matte glow. For the winter months, go lightly with this. It still looks gorgeous on paler skin. Peach is pretty on the cheeks, but looks bad if you overdo it. So don't! 
I love the brand MAC and their face blushes/bronzers. These are my two favorites from this brand and have never disappointed. Just a little on the apples of your checks and bam! 

Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment