Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Current Acne Mask Obsession!

I have mentioned this mask in my previous posts, and I still can not get enough of it. It is my go-to mask whenever a breakout happens, or just when I want to cleanse my pores and refresh my skin. Before I purchased this mask, I went to see the reviews online, and all of them were positive. I thought to myself, "Why not?" and try it out.

This fab mask is by Peter Thomas Roth called Sulfur Cooling Masque. This mask contains kaolin (oil absorbing clay), eucalyptus (cleans pores and soothes skin), 10% sulfur (acne fighter), and aloe vera (skin hydrator and soother). In my Steaming 101 post, I stated that this mask is perfect for a post-steamed face. This cleans deep and really helps dry out those pimples. If you are an acne-sufferer and struggle with excess oil, this mask is a MUST have. Only downfall: it is on the pricey side. I bought mine for $40 at Ulta. I am on the quest to find cheaper alternatives. Stay tuned.
Mask those pimples away. Xo,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment