Monday, February 24, 2014

Crazy for Baby Lips

Nothing is more sexy in a girl when she has pretty, soft, kissable lips. In my earlier posts, I did a short post on Lip Care 101 talking about exfoliating your lips and how to moisturize them. Now it's time to talk about a pretty lip balm that moisturizes your lips and makes them look good. Let me also mention it is cheap! Cheap always sounds good to me.

I'm talking Baby Lips in the color Peach Kiss. This makes my lips look shimmery and glossy, yet so smooth. It also smells delicious... I wouldn't say it quite smells like peaches though, but that's just me. The color comes off almost like nude with a peachy golden shimmer finish. This is my go-to when I need a quick touch of color and a little shimmer, but not thick and shiny like a gloss. I've tried other Baby Lips colors, but this is by far my favorite. The other colors are nice, but this one takes the prize. It looks just like something you would buy from MAC or another high end brand. Daniela's beauty rating: A+

Here's what the color looks like on white paper and on my hand. You can see the shimmer better on my hand.
Make your lips baby soft and plump. Perfect for the upcoming warmer days :) It will be a beach bag essential.
-Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment