Thursday, January 2, 2014

3 Simple Steps: CTM

Pay attention people! All it takes is three simple steps to keep your skin clean and acne-free. I feel like for some people this may come as a given, but you'd be surprised on how many people forget. I call these steps "CTM". Shall we review?

STEP 1: CLEANSE SKIN (choose which face wash works for you. Check out my recommended face wash under my post "my fabulous face wash")

STEP 2: TONE (toners differ greatly so it's important to pick one that balances your skin. I recommend a toner that is alcohol free- less drying!)

STEP 3: MOISTURIZE (if you have oily skin, pick one that is oil free. Also, I recommend one that is non-comedogenic)

STEP 4 (OPTIONAL): Apply topical treatment after moisturizing to battle acne. 

I know it's sometimes hard to always obey these 3 steps every morning and night, but your skin will thank you! Especially in college, it's always hard for me to make time to CTM, but I feel so much better after I do it. Imagine that your skin needs a bath just like your body does. Clean skin=happy skin. It will show too :)

CTM always,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment