Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Award For Best BB Cream Ever Goes To...

It seems like BB creams are the new thing now. About every makeup brand out there has a new one. When I was in desperate need of a new foundation, I thought about buying myself one of these popular BB creams that these commercials and magazines boast about. After looking at all the expensive ones at Ulta, I walked to the drugstore section (I usually try to avoid drugstore face makeup) for a cheaper, yet good quality alternative. I came across Physician's Formula and noticed they just came out with a BB cream that was non-comedogenic. This was a miracle! It seemed like all the other BB creams I saw did not have non-comedogenic on the box, which was a no-no for me. In addition, this BB cream is oil-free, so people with oily skin, have no fear! Even if you don't have oily skin, I always recommend oil-free products. Makeup can get oily on it's own throughout the day, and its not always your skins fault.  It's thick enough where it covers your imperfections, but not too thick where it looks cakey (like other foundations). Non-comedogenic, oil-free, and has SPF? Count me in!


I have gone through three bottles of this BB cream, and I've noticed my skin has cleared and looks matte about all day. It's long lasting and can be used year round, even at the pool if you want a SPF and makeup duo. I've got my sister hooked, and my roommate is about to buy one. When I go home from college, my parents always notice how my skin looks smooth and clear! Makes a girl feel good. I can only thank the BB cream. :) It costs around $15 and can be purchased at most drugstores.

I like to pat some of my Clinique face powder on top of the BB cream to make it look matte. Then I follow up with some bronzer and blush. 



BB cream on,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment