Thursday, January 30, 2014

When Is a Good Time To Start Wearing Eye Cream?

When you think of eye cream, you probably think its purpose is to help wrinkles look, well, less wrinkly. Well, surprisingly, experts say you are supposed to apply eye cream long before you even get wrinkles. 

Having parents from Puerto Rico, it is safe to say that I adore the sun. Every time I visit Puerto Rico, I always leave with a killer tan. Before that tan though, I always get sunburnt and usually peel (even with SPF on). Especially on my face. Yes, the sun is that strong. After a few bad sunburns on my face, I can only think to myself, "Is this healthy? Am I going to get wrinkles?" I am actually that paranoid about my skin. After a little research, it said an appropriate time to start using eye cream was in your early 20's. I bought some and still currently am, and I am 19 years old. You can start with cheap ones of course, nothing fancy. I believe my eye cream was around $8 from TJ Maxx. The beauty section at TJ Maxx is pretty awesome. 

I would suggest to start using eye cream around 19,20,21,22, and definitely before any time after that. You start developing eye wrinkles around your mid to late twenties, so putting on eye cream before that is all preventive. Preventing is always a good idea. Don't you want to say young and fab forever?

The eye cream I use is by Ellen Tracy called Advanced Eye Lifting Cream. This is the $8 one I purchased from TJ Maxx. Not a bad cost, and it smells heavenly. It also looks pretty fancy too, if you ask me. 

**ALWAYS remember, the biggest prevention from wrinkles is wearing SPF. I'm not going to tell you to completely avoid the sun, but be safe with it. Don't overdo it. 

Wrinkle free,
Daniela


No comments:

Post a Comment