Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Post-Acne Mark Miracle

Don't you hate that feeling after you pop a pimple and an ugly, red mark is left on your skin? That is my biggest pet peeve. One time I popped this massive pimple and it left the ugliest mark on my face that couldn't even be covered by makeup. I was on a mission- to find a natural way to lighten these marks and make them go away quick. I came across lemon juice and I fell in love. To do this, squeeze a fresh lemon, put it in a little container, and apply a thin layer of the acidic juice on the mark before bed every night. When I did this, the mark was almost non-existent after about a week (or less)! The acid from the lemon eliminates dead skin and promotes new skin growth. It is a MUST! 

Warning: If you have very sensitive skin, be careful with this one. The acid can sometimes be too strong and may irritate the skin a little. Always make sure to moisturize the area after you apply the juice. It can make it dry.

Make something good out of lemons instead of making it a tasty addition in your water. Say goodbye to acne marks! 

-Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment