Friday, January 10, 2014

Let Your Skin Breathe....

Today is such a rainy day. I woke up late, still in my pajamas, hanging on the couch (blogging, of course). Days like this I let my pores breathe. It can be said that wearing makeup everyday does contribute to causing breakouts, so what can you do? Let your face stay all natural every once in a while. Especially if you are undergoing a current breakout, step away from the heavy foundations and powders so your skin can recuperate and heal. I know not being able to coverup the breakout with makeup can be hard (especially if you're going out), so then try lighter makeup than what you usually wear. Light powder, a little concealer. Nothing too heavy. I like to only wear face makeup when I really have to. 

I wanted to make this post short, but sweet. Have a wonderful, relaxed day. :)
-Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment