Friday, January 3, 2014

Best Face Lotion That Anyone Can Use

Lotions are tricky. I have tried so many lotions that have either made my face super shiny, break out, or just didn't do the trick at all. After I learned about what the term non-comedogenic meant, I was out to find the best lotion I could find. When looking for a face lotion, always make sure it's non-comedogenic (to recap, this means it will not give you pimples). That way you know it will not break you out, and that it's only job is to keep your skin soft and hydrated. Also, for people with oily skin (me being one of them) I would look for a lotion that is oil-free. It can amaze you how much a face lotion can really make your appearance look shiny.. almost greasy. Last but not least, I do recommend a face lotion without fragrance. I know a nice smelling lotion always seems ideal, but unfortunately it can cause a bad reaction on your face, especially if you have sensitive skin. 

So... after spilling out all the information you need to know, let me now tell you what my all time favorite face lotion is. This lotion can be used for both genders because the best part is that it's fragrance free, oil-free, non-comedogenic, AND alcohol free. It does not get much better than that. Nothing fancy... just face lotion.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture- Drugstores $10
> It comes in 4 different types. Sensitive skin, combination skin, SPF 15 and SPF 35.


Remember to apply your face lotion after you wash your face. CTM! For men, you can also apply after shaving.

This lotion is straightforward with its job and has kept my skin moisturized for about 3 years now. I am currently on my third bottle. I like to use the combination skin lotion for my skin type.


Hydrated (and clear) skin is happy skin! It will show too. No one wants a dry face anyway :)
-Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment