Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Fabulous Face Wash

I've been through numerous face washes in my time- some great and some terrible. It is very rare for me to buy a second bottle of the same face wash unless it's heaven sent. I'm always about wanting to get the next best face wash that tops the other. When I was walking around Walgreens one day and came across the Burt's Bees deep cleansing cream, I fell in love. This cream is 100% natural, with no benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, that leaves your skin cleansed and refreshed. It's main two ingredients is soap bark and chamomile, and it smells so good. I have had no problems with this cleanser because it is so gentle and does not irritate my skin. My face really feels clean when I'm done with it. After years of harsh exfoliators and strong benzoyl products, going natural seemed to be the only solution. After a few weeks with this cleanser, my complexion got so much better with this natural product. I switched my whole skin care regimen to all natural products ever since I picked up this cleanser. I give this cleanser an A+. Love love love.

Pick it up a try it out at any drugstore at around $10. Lasts a long time too. 

Good luck,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment