Friday, January 3, 2014

Say Aloe-ha to Aloe!

When you think of the word aloe vera, do you think of the cool jelly stuff you slather on your body when you have a terrible sunburn? Well, not anymore. Aloe vera is not only beneficial for your sunburn, but also works as a acne fighter and moisturizer! When applied on the face, it can reduce swelling, inflammation and redness that comes with acne. If you apply aloe vera on your face about everyday, it can also prevent future outbreaks. Aloe vera has anti-bacterial properties and can reduce scarring and stimulate cell growth. 

It's best to use a real aloe vera leaf for your face since you know its 100% natural. If you are too lazy to grow this plant (like me) I advise to buy a bottle that says it is 100% pure aloe vera with no additional chemicals or fragrances. 

What I do: In the summer, I used to replace my face lotion with aloe vera every night. I could tell my acne was better and my skin was soft! It refreshed my skin, helped the sunburn on my face from the daily summer sun, AND fought my acne. Best skin care product ever.

Good luck!

Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment