Monday, January 6, 2014

Need To Revive Those Eyes?

Puffy/baggy eyes can be caused by a lot of things, such as lack of sleep and stress. I sometimes find myself having puffy eyes when I wake up for class because my sleep schedule is so off (can you really blame me? it's college!). So, I have two little tips to share with you all to de-puff those beautiful eyes of yours.

Tip Numero Uno: My mom actually swears to this trick, especially when I complain about having puffy eyes in the morning. Pour some water over a spoon, then stick it in the freezer for about 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up, the spoon should be really cold (obviously). Stick the curved part of the spoon underneath the eyes for as long as you can stand. If the spoon loses its coldness, stick it back in the freezer. The cold spoon will awaken your eyes and make them look brighter. Trust me, it works!

Tip Numero Dos: Chamomile bags. Chamomile works as an anti-inflammatory so it can help soothe the eyes. This is for a time where you are not in a rush, because you have to lay with them on your eyes for about 5-10 minutes. I like to steep them in hot water, and then apply the warm tea bags on my eyes after. I like to lay with them on for as long as I can lay still. Best part? You get chamomile tea to drink after! (or before). Yum.

Simple came out with a really nice revitalizing under eye roll-on. It is a good pick-me-up to put on throughout the day. It's refreshing and cooling under the eyes. My mom and I love it. 

SO, after you do these tricks, what else can you do to really make those eyes pop? Makeup, of course! (Sorry boys, if you are reading...) The Pixi Crayon Combo "Wide Awake" for the eyes is a miracle product. One side has a matte nude to brighten, and the other side has a glowing cream to lighten. It really does make the eyes look open and awake. My aunt, mom, and cousin actually are obsessed with this product. I am beginning to be too.

You can buy it at Target for around $16. For a cheaper alternative, e.l.f has good under eye makeup as well. 

Hopefully these tips will help awaken your eyes and make them beautiful. Remember to relax, de-stress, and get a good amount of sleep! 



Revitalize,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment