Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Hello skin care people! Welcome to the blog that will now be your best friend. If you are here, I am assuming you want tips and tricks on skin care beauty, inner beauty and health, or you just want to see what my blog is about. Well, if you are here for any of the three reasons, I promise to not disappoint.

Before we get into the juicy stuff, let me allow you to get to know me a little more. My name is Daniela, a girl with an high interest in skin care ever since the beginning of high school. During my sophomore year, I began to have acne flareups (mild, nothing severe) but still a good amount where it made me self conscious of my skin. With that being said, I wanted to battle it and make it go away. Through this process, I tried numerous methods that worked, and sometimes unfortunately did not. I would make my own concoctions, google information, buy different drugstore brands, buy high end brands, try topical treatments, and so on. Through it all I learned SO much about what worked, and what made the biggest impacts on my skin. Even though I still sometimes struggle with a pimple or two currently, I still make a strong effort to pamper my skin with the benefits that it needs. Can't wait to share this all with you. 

So do yourself (and your skin!) a favor and follow me to a future of beautiful skin.

-Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment