Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Brrr.... Keep Skin Moisturized During These Cold Days!

I don't know about you guys, but here in the East coast, it's been freezing. It's supposed to snow sometime tonight and I'm dreading it. I am definitely not a cold weather type of girl. I love the sun! You can't blame a Puerto Rican, right?

It is so important to moisturize your skin during this winter season. My skin feels so tight when I go outside and it burns! Sometimes my moisturizer just isn't enough. I have to go above and beyond.

Well, of course, I recommend a coconut oil mask to hydrate your skin. Also, I love to put honey on my face. Not only is honey sweet, but it is extra moisturizing for your skin and full of antioxidants. It is also a great acne-fighter. Egg yolk also has moisturizing properties. I like to separate the egg white and the yolk and scramble the yolk then apply it to my face.

Also, remember aloe vera is very moisturizing as well! Drink lots & lots of water too. And tea. :)

Brrrr,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment